Wednesday, January 2, 2013

As Another Year Begins....



I have had a needle and thread in my hand the past few days.  Finishing many projects that have been in the pile for so long.  Hooked rugs are being bound and pennies are making their way onto some linen.  The needle and thread has a way of letting you think over the days that have already passed and the days yet to come.
 
Little notes are being scribbled in a notebook beside me...bits and pieces of little notes to myself.  Things I want to accomplish, things I NEED to do, quickly scrawled drawings  to remind me of a quick thought.....
 
I've come to the realization that I work in phases and that is how I manage to get things done.  At times I can multi~task and at times I can't do anything but make a mess!
 
So as this New Year begins my hands and mind are going almost non~stop :) 
 
 

 
And just a thought..... Everyday has it's Blessings!
 
Happy Trails....Ginger

6 comments:

Trace4J said...

Happy New year Friend.
Love what your hands create.
Woolie Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Primitive Stars said...

Take time to enjoy your creations, they are beautiful, Blessings Francine.

My Colonial Home said...

Oh this sounds so famliar...there are days of progress and days of 'what am I doing!!!1"
Such pretty stacked flowers...what are you going to be doing with them - so fun!
Blessings,
Karen

primitivebettys said...

You are such an inspiration to me! :-)

Raymond Homestead said...

You're so darn creative, love seeing your projects!

jennifer768 said...

Busy hands keeps a woman happy!Lovely pennies and so looking forward to seeing more of your work.Happy New Year!Hugs,Jen