Friday, December 31, 2010

*HaPPy NeW YeaR*



Wishing all of you a Happy New Year!

May you each find happiness with each new day, good health, and a desire to love and be loved. May you be quick to forgive and quick to ask for forgiveness. May you take time to hold a hand of someone dear and listen with an open ear. May your troubles and sorrows be few and may each of your days end with a smile and a prayer of thanks.


I have a few journals scattered throughout my home with no daily writings just tidbits of things I want my children to read one day, random thoughts, ponderings of what has been on my heart at different times in my life.

As I close the final chapter on 2010 I feel as though I've reached for a book with clean white pages and it's waiting to be filled with what the next 365 days will hold. I know not what will be written it's a mystery what all the tomorrows will bring and so let the new chapter begin with as my dear lil' Sloan would say.....Once Upon A Time!

Happy Trails.....Ginger

8 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Ginger, I love that idea! Wishing you and your family many blessings in 2011. Hope we get to see more pics of Sloan and Pipsqueak!

Farm Girl said...

Happy New Year to you and I wish you the same. I am looking forward to a new year and seeing all of your amazing creations. I wish you blessings with you and your family too.

primitivebettys said...

Ginger, you have once again touched my heart... thank you. Your words have warmed me & I want to wish you a very blessed new year too.

I'm so blessed to know you and call you my friend. <>

Smiles too...

Betty

barbara said...

I love the thought of a book full of clean, white pages!! Wishing you the best!

moosecraft said...

A very happy and healthy New year to you and your family, Ginger! It's always a pleasure to read your words and see what wonderful items you have been creating! Hugs and kisses to that little adorable Sloan too!!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Ginger ~
May 2011 bring you health and happiness and be the best year ever!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Ginger, you have a beautiful way with words. Always heartfelt, and I'm sure they reach everyone the same way as you wish them to be felt :).
Love your idea with the tablets and writing your thoughts. How Blessed your children will be by reading them some day.
Look forward to ALL your new creation this year. I have so enjoyed watching Sloan grow up.

woolyredrug said...

Happy New Year Ginger!
Wishing you and your family all the BEST in 2011!
~L