Monday, December 27, 2010

Sisters ....My Forever Friends!


I truly hope each of you enjoyed a Happy Christmas. I'm still watching Christmas movies they are my favorite shows. I managed to get most of the decorations boxed up and just need to get them back in the attic. Just need a lil' help from Danny!

I've pulled the last loops on this scrappy rug now just need to get it steamed and BOUND. Looks like one more scrappy rug will be made since I still have a basket full of worms.



I must say I'm so blessed to have 3 sisters that live close. We enjoy almost every holiday together along with our families.

It's almost time to ring out the old year and ring in the new! Did I accomplish much in 2010....I sure did! Something that both Danny and I did was read our Bible completely through. I must say it was quite hard but I did learn a lot and realize I have a LOT more to learn.

I'm not sure what 2011 will hold but I'm going to try and CHERISH each day, tell those around me I LOVE them, try to have more PATIENCE, PRAY more often, and ENJOY my friends and family, and COUNT MY BLESSINGS large and small.

Happy Trails.....Ginger

11 comments:

Maria said...

what an attractive group of girls ya all are! What sweet sentiments in your post! You are a sweetie! BTW, did you send a package my way?? Maria

acorn hollow said...

What a wonderful picture! and it is so nice that you are close with your sisters I wish I could say the same. We are just so diffrent. Many blessing in the new year
cathy

moosecraft said...

What a great pic of you and your sisters! You certainly did accomplish a lot this year! You're goals for 2011 sounds wonderful! We should all adopt those qualities!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Ginger ~
How wonderful to have three beautiful sisters ~ who all like each other!!! What a special gift.
All the best to you and your family in 2011.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hugs :)
Lauren

HomeSpunPrims said...

Sweet pic of you with your sisters Ginger! Sisters are the bestest! My two sisters are coming to visit us today for a couple of days and I'm so excited. You are lucky to be so close.

Your rug is wonderful. I seriously need to do something to use my wooly worms up.

I love what you wrote about what you would like to do in 2011. I feel the exact same way! And reading your bible thru was quite an accomplishment! May the Lord bless you in your efforts to serve Him better.

Kathy (woolfind) said...

OH Ginger, how Blessed you are to have 3 sisters AND have them so close. Love the picture, it's priceless!!
Congrat's on reading the bible all the way through. a tough one to accomplish!
With all that you have accomplished this past year crafting wise, I can't even imagine what you will produce in the New Year.... You go girl!!

Robin Leuschen said...

What an amazing accomplishment...I've read through the bible once years ago...time to do it again...it is awsome how God speaks to us through His word if we only listen....
Bless you bunches in the New Year !!
Robin

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I loved your list for the new year!!! Can't think of a thing to add to it, and I hope you don't mind if I make it MY list, too. The only thing that is on my heart is that somehow find a way to make a difference in at least ONE person's life this coming year. Loved your picture of you and your sisters!!!! Nothing better than family!

Anonymous said...

I love that pic Ginger. MErry Christmas to you and yours. You always bring a smile to my heart wiht your kind heart. Thank you for thinking of me on Christmas. YOu and PatiJane always know how to make a girl smile. It was a great suprise. Thank you so very much.
Happy New YEar.

primitivebettys said...

What beautiful smiles you all have!

Oh Ginger, I don't know how you could cherish each day more... you are the most friendly, lovable, kind, generous gal I know!! :)

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

How fortunate you are to have your sisters close. I have three sisters also, but they are all in MO. I miss seeing them all the time and shopping with them.

That's wonderful that you and Danny read the Bible all the way through. That is quite an accomplishment!