Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In The Living Room We Can....



Build a Snowman! No snow here in Oklahoma so thanks to some nieces and nephews, my grandson, daughter and sisters we created some delightful snowladies yesterday!











Pinned the nose on the snowman!




Played some indoor basketball.



Ate some birthday cake.



Read a few stories.



Visited with family!



Ate some pizza.






Opening up birthday gifts!



Well yesterday was a full day.....Happy 9th Birthday to Megan!

Christmas time is drawing near and I need to be like Santa and check my list twice! I must say it's truly been a year of blessings. I have so much to be thankful for. I do wish each of you a most Blessed Merry Christmas.....be sure and take time to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas. Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Happy Trails....Ginger

8 comments:

Jacque. said...

Looks like a great day for all! What fun you must have had. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Unknown said...

What a great birthday party. I love the indoor snowman idea.
Sloan looks like he had a good time than a good rest.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Farm Girl said...

You have such a nice family. What a great day. Thanks for sharing.

primitivebettys said...

That looks like a FUN party! Happy Birthday to Megan & a very Merry Christmas to you ALL!

"B" said...

Now why didn't I think of that? My grandchildren will love that next week when we give it a whirl. Living in the deep south, they saw their first snow last winter and the oldest is 11 years old!

Thanks for the idea.

moosecraft said...

Sure looks like a fun day! The snowman idea is so cute and clever! :-) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Rugs and Pugs said...

What fun! Happy Birthday to Megan and a very Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Doris said...

What a blast! I love the snowmen and snowlady idea, really neat!!