Saturday, September 12, 2009

Halloween Offerings


Autumn Days will be here soon and the days are already getting shorter. We have been enjoying some much needed rains. I finally put together a pattern of "Mr. Pennyworth" and am offering the pattern on eBay and on my selling blog.





Jenn made this wonderful Jack O'Lantern and you can also find it on the selling blog. She did all the punching and I finished it for her...seems like she is much like her Mom enjoys the punching but the finishing and figuring out what to make it into is another story.




This whimiscal lil' witch brewing up some Halloween fun will be on eBay on Sunday evening.



I've got several other items I just need to put the finishing touches on hopefully this weekend I'll find some stitching time.

Have a great weekend!

Happy Trails....Ginger

4 comments:

stefanie said...

those rugs are wonderful, i have never tried to hook a rug, looks hard, but also worth it

primitivebettys said...

CUTE new offerings! :) Mr. Pennyworth looks like a jolly gentleman! :)

Smiles,

Betty

Terry said...

Hi Ginger! Those rugs are fabulous!
Thanks for the freebies too.
I saved them so I have something to work on while my hubby is recuperating.
Hope you're getting cooler weather by now.
Terry

sandrasc said...

Cute stuff! you sure do get lots done and it is all wonderful. Looks like Jenn has inherited her Mom's talents.
sandra