Friday, September 4, 2009

A Free Doodle And The Last Loop!


A few nights ago I finished pulling up the last loops on the Peace On Earth Rug. It is one of my favorites now to get to the binding. I plan to hang it over the fireplace for the Christmas holidays.





Now on to the free doodles....great for needle punch, rug hooking, applique, or redwork. Enjoy and please give credit to Primitives By The Light of The Moon.


I've been putting the finishing touches on some needle punch pieces Jenn and I have been doing. I hope to have some listed on eBay soon. I will be closing my LPS shop and CFP shop soon. It's been a great place to have our handmades but it seems like there is never enough time in the days lately to keep up. Thanks to all who stopped by to see what we were offering over the last year.

Happy Trails....Ginger

9 comments:

Mary said...

Ginger, LOVE your rug!!! It's going to be beautiful over the fireplace.

moosecraft said...

Peace On Earth is a BEAUTIFUL rug Ginger! You hooked it up just perfectly! It's going to look wonderfully warm and cozy by your fireplace during the Holidays! Thanks for the free doodle too! :-)

primitivebettys said...

Your rug finished beautifully! (as all your works do!) :)

Smiles,

Betty

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Ginger, your rug turned out great! I've always like that pattern. Your doodles are cute too, thanks for sharing~ I understand what you mean about never enough time. Time moves on..

WoolenSails said...

Your rug came out beautifully, love the shades against the dark background.

Debbie

Joanne said...

Ginger - Your Peace on Earth rug looks wonderful - just beautiful!

patijane's primitives said...

Ginger,

Your Peace on Earth rug is simply awesome. You do such beautiful work. Can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for the doodle, too.

Folk n Fiber said...

Hi Ginger
I stumbled on your blog from another and saw the Peace on Earth rug - it is wonderful. Edyth O'Neill deserves the design credit for this pattern. She has designed many, many awesome rugs and she is a wonderful lady. You did her proud! I am happy that I got to see yours! That pattern was provided free in an issue of Early American Life a number of years ago in case anyone is looking for it, and Barb Carroll might have some linen patterns available at her web site (she sells all Edyth's designs now.) Thanks for sharing your rug!

Julie said...

Hi Ginger

I too stumbled on your blog and enjoyed seeing your rug hooking activities. I am a rug hooker in Newfoundland, Canada; quite far away from Oklahoma but thanks to the internet, we connect through our love of rugs..

Julie
Corner Brook, Newfoundland