Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Full Life!

It has been a long day but a good day. All is well with my soul!



Looking back over the last years and the many struggles that we each face in life....we have to stop and say God is Good. I count my blessings for all that I have and have been through. We all have our days of trials and the outcome of those trials hinges upon our response to them. The trials of life can actually draw us nearer to Christ.



One of my favorite hymns....It is well with my Soul

When peace like a river attendeth my way,

When sorrows like sea billows roll,

Whatever my lot,

Though has taught me to say,

"It is well with my soul."



It seems as though yesterday I was tending to two little toddlers but I looked up and now they are all grown up and married. Thought I would share a picture of our grandson who will be 6 months old next week. Before I now it I will look up and wonder where the days have gone. I also am sharing a picture of my lil' redheaded boy all grown up and married with his beautiful little family. Soon I will have to corner my daughter and son in law and share a photo of them.









Wishing each of you a wonderful day filled with good memories.....


Happy Trails :)Ginger

No comments: