Wednesday, April 30, 2008

~*Chubby Lil' Feet*~



These chubby sweet lil' feet are soon to be scooting across the floor. My little Sloan will be crawling in no time. He is just so cute rocking back and forth on hands and knees and as you can see in the next picture he is plum tuckered out!


You always here Grandchildren are so much fun and I totally agree! I enjoyed my own children so much but it seems now I can let things go for awhile and just sit and play and that's exactly what we do! If you have children or grandkids be sure to take time and just sit and play or talk to your kids believe me you will turn around and wonder when they grew up!


I'm going to have to take a few days and catch up on some much needed work around the homestead! I actually enjoy yard work but when it comes to cleaning out closets and such UUUUGGGHHH!

Jenn brought me over some photo's a few days of their vacation in San Francisco and this is a pic of her and her hubby JJ near the Golden Gate Bridge. It was so foggy that day you could barely see the bridge. My little Jennifer Noel "Jenn" graduates from college in one week! She can hardly wait after working a full time job and attending college at night it is finally here! Congrats to you! Jenn and JJ will also celebrate their 2nd wedding anniversary on May 26th!!!!





I did manage to find some time to finish a couple of needle punch pieces. Both are my designs and I added them to our Lemon Poppy Shoppe.





Happy Trails to You until we meet again....Ginger

1 comment:

primitivebettys said...

Hi Ginger! More beautiful work! Your Grandson is a Doll... with a capital D! :)