Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Showers of Blessings!





Looks like this lil' frog has had a belly full of rain as he sits in our front yard!
I love a good rain and right now we are having tremendous rains...with some places flooding. Our ponds are good and full which is always a welcome sign and the newly plowed fields are soaking in the rain. I hope each of you are having a wonderful day wherever you may be.






With a day at home and some of the housework out of the way what better way to spend the afternoon....than in my sewing room. This little penny rug is just plain and simple just a couple of barn cats and a primitive barn I drew up and appliqued onto a piece of dyed linen then I added a wool backing with some pennies around the border. Just got to love a rainy day at home...where you receive showers of blessings.

Happy Trails....
Ginger

1 comment:

Doreen Frost said...

What a sweet blog you have here. :)

Love your things on LPS

Blessings,
Doreen