Friday, April 4, 2008

~*My Love for Primitive Needle Punch*~





Well today has been a day of leisure....a day away from home at a shop that offers classes of needle punch, rug hooking, embroidery, penny rugs, and quilting.
Today was a day just to sit back and enjoy simple stitching and visiting with friends. Oh yes and since I was in a store filled with wool and such of course I spent a few dollars but oh the treasures I came home with.

My daughter Jenn and I have been busy needle punching the nights away and now I need to take some time and finish these projects. This is just a sampling of the tops that are waiting to be finished in the workbasket.

Hopefully tomorrow will be filled with sunshine as we plan to go to my parents and Danny's parents homes and help out with mowing and such. I love the warmer spring days but I have to admit I dread the hot muggy days of summer!

Happy Trails.....
Ginger

Happy Trails....Ginger

No comments: