Thursday, February 10, 2011

49 Years Ago Today!




Mom and Dad tied the knot 49 years ago today. No fancy wedding just a trip to the the pastor's house of my Granny Doyle's in San Saba, Texas!



Here they are way back in the day. Don't they look so young! Well next year we will have to have a 50th Year Celebration for sure :)




Well finally got the binding done on this bunny and will be listing him on eBay this evening.



Also, finished this one and going to list it, too.

I finished up a big rug last night but still need to bind it. It's one of my absolute favorites so as soon as I get it done I'll share it with you.

Today we had record lows here in Oklahoma one city experienced -31 degrees.....absolutely crazy for Oklahoma. Here it was -2 when I went out this morning, not to mention the windchill factor. As the weatherman says just wait they are predicting 75 degrees by next week....hooray!

Hope your warming up where ever you are!

Happy Trails....Ginger

6 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Ginger ~
Happy anniversary to Mom and Dad!!!
Your hooked mats are very sweet. Looking forward to seeing your completed rug.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Beckyjean said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents. Love the hooked rugs!!

Becky

primitivebettys said...

Happy Anniversary to your Mom & Dad! They must be really awesome folks... they raised a really awesome daughter! :)

Your rugs are once again... too sweet! :)

Betsy said...

Congrats to your parents and I love your rugs. I'm really wanting to try that oxford needle punch. I think I'm going to have to give in and buy one!

Have a great day.

Betsy

Joanne said...

What an accomplishment 49 years! So sweet!

My head spins at all your wonderful rugs and the speed you get them done! Love them!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents!! Love the latest finishes, you are so talented.

We are very, very sick of winter here in Ontario too, I cannot wait for spring and a chance to get in the garden again.

Stay warm,
Trudy