Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's February!



Brrr....it's cold outside. Can you believe it was 70 degrees here a few days ago and now it's dangerously cold outside.



A little boy really wants to be outside!



So instead he is inside trying to stay busy. Trying his best to oxford punch but his attention span is 30 seconds at best.



Then it was off to do some stickers and painting.



We did go out for 5 minutes. It is way too cold to be out so we stayed where there is a windblock and he was satisfied once he got to play for a few minutes.

Hope the rest of you are staying warm in this winter storm stretching across most of the states.

Happy Trails...Ginger

7 comments:

Joanne said...

Cold here too! Oh poor Sloan being stuck inside with the Oxford punch - too funny! Hope it will get nicer out so he can go play!

primitivebettys said...

That looks way too cold for sure! I took Brownie out to do his business... and was glad to be back in!

Sloan and I will have to take our punching lessons together. :)

Your bunny is a cutie!

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

The storm has reached us here in Maine and boy is it cold out, I have a daughter who is housebound also. Spring is just around the corner(atleast that is what I keep telling myself).
Try to stay warm
Sabrina

WoolenSails said...

This weather is not fun to be out in.
Going to be a long winter.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Awwww! Sloan can't wait to build that snowman!!! Have fun!

Nettie said...

Hi Ginger... bunny is so cute and Sloan is too cute with the punch rug ... and the picture of him looking out the door, it is just precious. Had freezing rain, sleet and snow last night. Our driveway was a complete sheet of ice... Do not drive in it and walk worse on it. So I was checking up on the blogs I enjoy seeing my projects that every body is doing.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

What an adorable teddy bear!

I know, can you believe this crazy OK weather? We got up to 76 degrees on Sat and by Wed we were at -2! Did you guys get a lot of snow? We got 20" on Tuesday, then yesterday's snow gave us another 3". Most people are complaining, but I am LOVING it! I'm glad Sloan got out for a little bit. My little guy only lasted a few minutes and hasn't asked to go out all week, he had enough, lol! Be careful out there!