Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Using Up and Makin' Do!


I haven't been rug hooking all that long but those worms sure do add up...woolly worms that is. I also had a scrap piece of linen and I just hate to see things go to waste (probably why my sewing room looks like it does) anyways I thought why not make do with what was already cut and for coming from the scrap basket it turned out pretty well. It's actually a little mat and it measures 9 x 9 3/4 inches.

My horse is sure on the prim side just goes to show you I am pretty much naive when it comes to drawing. Oh well it suits my fancy!

I have it listed on eBay. I haven't been keeping up with my eBay selling much lately and hope to add in a few items every few weeks. Hope you'll pop over if you have time and have a look it should be listed by Wednesday morning.


I'm hoping for some sunshine tomorrow so Sloan and I can get outside for a little while although we may have to put on some boots because of all the mud puddles. Oh well aren't lil' boys suppose to enjoy mud puddles???

Happy Trails....Ginger

4 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

That tured out just wonderful...I'm sure it will go fast on eBay:)
Rondell

primitivebettys said...

That is a DANDY for sure! :)

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful piece and great use of worms.
I hope it does well, it deserves a higher bid;)

Debbie

patijane's primitives said...

Your horse rughooking is awesome...you are so creative and the use of all those "wooly worms"is really neat. I love the look. Thanks for the birthday wish. In North Carolina and weather is beautiful. Enjoying family time.
See you with I get back.