Monday, May 4, 2009

My Primitive Sampler
~*C is for Cat*~



Last week we had rain most everyday and today we are still having showers. It will be good to see sunshine again but it's not in the forecast for a few more days. I'm enjoying the rainy days and cooler temperatures because it reminds me so much of fall. Soon enough the summer heat will be scorching us once again so for today I'm just enjoying the sound of the rain thumping on the roof.


My primitive sampler is coming right along. If you want the little doodle just click and print. Feel free to use it however you choose.

Happy Trails....Ginger

9 comments:

primitivebettys said...

These are all so cute! Thank you! Hummm.... maybe I should learn to quilt. ???

Thank you, Ginger!

Kimberly said...

love love love your doodles! Thanks so very much for sharing! I have all three printed, just no time to stitch so far!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Ginger,
Just wanted to say thanks, I'm saving them all but just don't know what I'll do with them. I can't wait to see your quilt completed:)

We are having the same weather as you, it has made it easier to do all that we are doing in the house alot easier since it's not yet hot out.

Have a great evening,
Rondell

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Very sweet Doodle Ginger!

Jeanette said...

Thanks! I'm going to make a little quilt, too. Can I ask another question? Are you using a varigated floss?

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Jeanette~ I am using DMC perle cotton #8 and it is a variagated red and the color # is 115 and comes on a little ball. It works wonderful for redwork and gives it an ol' fashion look. Have fun!
:)Ginger

WoolenSails said...

Love the kitty. I can just imagine all these put together and made into a quilt. What a wonderful free project.

Debbie

ohiofarmgirl said...

This looks like fun...I have saved them until the outside work is done or until I just have to do some more stitching!!!lol Dianntha

appleberrycottage said...

Ginger,
Cute drawing! I have an idea for this. I'll send a photo when I'm done.
Laura