Sunday, April 29, 2012

Catching a Few Winks!



Thanks to all for the wonderful comments on our new little addition to the family. Her Mommy and Daddy are getting into a routine of sorts and are finally getting a few winks of sleep. Oh those first few days and weeks take some getting use too!

I have been over to visit and give them a little break here and there and of course I just love holding and snuggling our little cutie patootie! Sloan hasn't seen her yet but come Tuesday he will finally get to meet his little cousin....

In between all of the excitement I finished up the Antique inspired Rug. I oxford punched this one and really like how it turned out. It's simple without a lot of detail and now to find a place for it.

Well this old granny "MoMo" is a bit worn out, too. Think I'll go find a soft spot to catch a few winks myself.

I haven't forgot about doing a giveaway just need to do a little finish work!

Happy Trails.....Ginger

7 comments:

patijane's primitives said...

Love the look of your rug! Guess I better get started on mine. Have a great week!

Rugs and Pugs said...

MoMo ~
Love your finish! I am still just thinking about doing it and so many are already done!
Hugs :)
Lauren

newburyarts said...

*****congratulations...she is beautiful! we were grandparents again on the same day...twin boys
to daughter number one and her husband. the rug looks great.
many blessings to you and your family! tom

annie said...

I love how it came out!

primitivebettys said...

Another great rug finish! <3

I'll bet Sloan is missing sleep with all his excitement. Tuesday probably can't come quick enough for him!

Farm Girl said...

Yeah, I bet you are tired. I think there are so many emotions, your daughter, her first baby, the baby. All of it makes a different kind of stress.
So glad everyone is doing great!

WoolenSails said...

Your piece came out beautifully, I need to get my oxford out and try some punching.

Debbie