Monday, April 16, 2012

Are you Sure It Isn't Christmas!


Sometimes in life blessings come from folks you have never met! Today just happens to be one of those days. Miss Sharon a wonderful gal that I only know through an ebay group and her blog Moosecraft USA sent me a box full of blessings!
The cross stitched "SPRING" pillow is just so sweet and I love each and every stitch of it. She does beautiful work!

If that wasn't enough just look at what else was in the box....I'm thinking today felt like Christmas!



Lotion to put on my dry hands and it sure smells and feels good. A magazine full of delicious sounding recipes and a notebook to fill with notes and ideas.



Yarns for punching, a tin to fill with take along projects, and a sweet card from Sharon.




Antique thread bobbins :)



An adorable bunny!



And....this cow weathervane....it's just MOOOvalis!


I feel so richly blessed not just by the gifts but by the treasured friendships that I have that stretch across the many miles.... Thank you again Sharon!

Happy Trails....Ginger

8 comments:

Trace4J said...

How wonderfully sweet is that.
Hugs to you
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

moosecraft said...

You're very welcome, dear Ginger! I had been meaning to send you a little something because you are always sending smiles and giggles my way! :-) Hugs to you!

Karen said...

You must have been very good to have received so many goodies. Those bobbins interest me. Are you going to display them or use them in a project of some kind?

Farm Girl said...

I am just getting acquainted with Sharon. She is a wonderful gal. I love all of the goodies she sent. You are so right she does beautiful work. I love your cow weather-vane.

primitivebettys said...

That is a load of GOODIES!!! :-)

WoolenSails said...

What a wonderful package from Sharon, she is a generous and wonderful friend to us all.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Ginger ~
What wonderful goodies! What a dear person that Sharon is. Lucky you.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Such a Beautiful package from Sharon! So sweet of her :)