Friday, February 17, 2012

Thank You!!!!!


Just want to say a Big Thank You to all those who stop by to read what is happening around our farm. I've been keeping myself busy pulling loops, doodling, laundry, and of course playing with the lil' guy. I need to take a break and catch up on all of you!
Here is a little hint the above drawing was done with a felt tip pen....and then I added a little water with a brush and it made for some beautiful shading! A quick lil' project the next time you might be doodling.



I have so many ideas floating around and have been putting them in a sketchbook of sorts. Feel free to grab the line drawing and hook, stitch, paint, or punch you up a little ditty!



Enjoy the weekend and remember to take some time to PLAY!

Happy Trails.....Ginger

5 comments:

moosecraft said...

Wow! These doodles are wonderful! That pot of flowers just might become a punched pillow this weekend! :-)

cucki said...

aww such a sweet sketch..i love it..
hugs for you
have a lovely weekend xx

patijane's primitives said...

You are such a great doodler!!! Your brain never stops creating things. Thanks for sharing with us.

Country Whispers said...

Thanks for the doodle.
I wish that I could doodle that good but mine drawing pretty much consist of stick men and trust me they aren't pretty.

woollylottrugs said...

Your doodles are great Ginger, and I love your watercolours. Feel like getting mine out and just doodling and coloring them in. I used to LOVE doing that when I was a kid!

Have a great weekend on the farm!

hugs
cyndi