Sunday, October 30, 2011

Toot! Toot!



I yam what I yam ! and I've had all I can stand, I can't stands no more! That's my niece Erin...she is a junior in HS and plays in the band. She looks great as Popeye!



Our nephew John is a senior this year and has played football since he was very young. He is #74! He plays defense and offence and it's hard to believe both of these kids are almost finished with High School!





\

Jenn and Sloan decorating cupcakes last night! Sloan loves visiting with Aunt Jenn :)

/

We had a wonderful time this evening...our church family came over for a fall festival with a delicious meal of soups, chili, enchiladas...and some of the best homemade desserts! Later in the evening we had a benefit auction.






Sloan with some of his cousins and Aunt Jenn! Yes the lil' toot is the scary one...he loves scaring the girls!

Wishing each of you a Happy and Safe Halloween :)

Happy Trails....Ginger

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

Wow! You really are making great use of the gathering room! Looks like a bunch of fun!Sloan is reeeeeealy scary! I do like the marge simpson costume! :-)

WoolenSails said...

Sloan's outfit is so creepy, love it. We usually used what we had in the house and made up costumes.

Debbie

patijane's primitives said...

Looks like you had a houseful!! Looks like everyone was having a great time. Love Jenn's costume.