Friday, October 28, 2011

~Primitive Packaging~



Pati Jane and I will soon be doing a craft show and as usual I've waited until the last couple of weeks to try and get something done. Oh I have plenty of ideas and things started.....sometimes I think my mind works on overload! So many things I want to make and so little time!



I decided to make some primitive package toppers for some of my bags....now to just get the things made that goes inside the lil' bags!



These lil' cards are for holding pins. Simple and primitive!

Well better get back to working on some of those things I have started!

Happy Trails....Ginger

6 comments:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Sweet! They will look great. You sound super busy! Have a great weekend!

annie said...

These are wonderful, I love your designs! Hope all goes well with filling your show goods up to the brim!

WoolenSails said...

What a cute idea and the customers will love having something special to go with their purchase.

Debbie

Joanne said...

Love your bag toppers - and I have no doubt you will have more than enough with your energy and talent!

moosecraft said...

These are fantastic, Ginger! The snowmen doodles on the previous post too! What kind of pins will you be making? It's always so much fun to see what you're creating next! Oh how I wish I could go to that show!!! I know I'd spend most of the day at your booth with you and Pati Jane! :-)

Farm Girl said...

It all looks so cute. You are the fastest hooker, needlepuncher in the west you will do it. :)