Friday, August 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Doodle



I've been doodling around again and thought I would share a free lil' pumpkin patch doodle.


A week or so ago I made a bunch of lil' applique pieces and decided the other night to turn a few of them into mini pinkeeps small enough to take along in projects on the go.


I also started another little fall hooked rug "AUTUMN" by Buttermilk Basin....seems I can't make my mind up if I want to hook, punch, or stitch.

Here it is Friday again and another work week is just about completed. The kids around here are all back in school and Friday night football games begin next week and it will be nice to sit in the stands and watch my nephew play and listen to my niece as she marches in the band. Summer is almost over and those autumn days are on the way!

Happy Trails....Ginger

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Cute doodle and wonderful projects. You do keep yourself busy with wonderful creations.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

You're having so much FUN! :-) And, it shows! All those pinkeeps are so cute... and the Autumn hooking is looking beautiful!!! Thank you for the doodle! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie Ginger, love the Autumn rug..I've been thinking about doing that one. Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Ronda

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

ginger...i just love your things....

looking forward to Fall too...and today I felt the light change...it really did...

happy last-weekend-of-August

kary and teddy
xxx

primitivebettys said...

Another cute design! Thank you dear friend! :) I also love all you pinkeeps & your hooking. You are always busy creating something beautiful!!

Have fun watching the football games & the band marching!