Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween and the Winner is...


Jane's (Vivian) name was picked by the random generator for the wool applique mat of fall leaves. Jane (Vivian) doesn't have a blog yet but I was surprised to see she is from the same state where I live good ol' OKLAHOMA!

It's sure to be a day filled with lots of treats as I plan to find some time to go enjoy the day with some rug hooking friends and then go over to our daughter and sil's in the evening to enjoy the kids as they come trick or treating.

Wishing each of you a wonderful day with lots of treats coming your way. Now if I can just remember to set those clocks back and change the smoke alarm batteries!

Happy Trails.....Ginger

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Jane. I love the shades in the wools.

Happy Halloween

Debbie

patijane's primitives said...

Ginger,
Enjoyed visiting today. We shouldn't wait so long to get together. Hope you have fun passing out treats and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

patijane

marnie said...

Congrats to Jane! I am sure your handiwork will look fantastic in her home.
Happy Halloween!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Congrats to Jane!

Terry said...

Congratulations Jane!

How did your little trick or treater do Ginger?
I bet he was adorable!

Terry