Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome Back Spring!



Spring time has returned to the farm once again. The trees along with the little flowers beginning to raise their heads from the cold grounds of winter have been in just a bit of confusion as the temperatures over the weekend dipped below freezing. Snow falling lightly didn't last long and the warm rays of sunshine quickly has brought spring back once again.

The northern part of our state though is still digging out from near blizzard conditions. How I do enjoy living in central Oklahoma where we enjoy milder weather than the north part of the state. I know a great many of you are experiencing cold days and wintery mixes and hope you are staying nice and warm!

I've been staying busy over the last few days trying for once to get ahead in my crafting adventures and have already updated my Lemon Poppy Seed Shop. If you have time just click on the link to see the offerings we have.

Well with all this sunshine flowing through my sewing room window I believe I'll take a walk before the evening sun starts bowing it's head to say another day is done.

Happy Trails....Ginger

5 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Lovely new goodies! You have been busy!

We made it through the freezing rain & snow ... and happy to report that it was upper 50s here today! Thank Goodness! Spring is back!

Smiles,

Betty

sandrasc said...

Your poppyshoppe items are darling. You certainly have been busy. Glad you got some rain and just a bit of snow. That is about what we got. It was pretty while it lasted. Strange Oklahoma weather...you gotta love it!!
Hope to see you soon.
ssc

Stina Blomgren said...

So glad spring has arrived somewhere on this earth... it is definetly NOT here..looking out..snow is whirling outside and the sun is nowhere to see..:o(
Still havent got the time to start my new adventure..the needlepunching one... but Hope soon..:o)
LOve your new things made..especially the bunny..:o)

KKJD1 said...

So glad the big snow missed you all. You sure have been busy. Everything is so pretty as usual. Hope you have a great week. Blessings,Karen

WoolenSails said...

I don't know how you punch so much. It takes me a few days to do one, lol. I am hoping our weather improves this week, so I can get out for some walks.

Debbie