Monday, June 9, 2008

*~Primitive Punch Needle Booklet Finished~*


It sure feels like Fall today with the cooler temperatures. Quite a nice change from the soaring temperatures we've been having. Welcome rains have been falling all day. It sure saves on watering the garden!

I finally put the finishing touches on the booklet Jenn and I designed. I thought I would share a picture of the needle punch that Jenn made that started it all! The little cat still needs an eye stitched on and a backing added to the needle punch. She did a terrific job and this piece is a whopper for a needle punch. I believe it is about 10" square. Inside the booklet you will find 4 Pumpkin head sisters, dancing jack's, stacks of jack o~lanterns, friendly witches,cats and moons, and perhaps even a pumpkin fairy! You can reduce or enlarge them to suit your craftin needs. Enjoy them for rug hooking, needle punch, wool applique, or painting!

If your interested in our booklet you can find them on eBay under the username....nyafarmgirl

I had so much fun drawing up these prim line drawings...it's got me to thinking about Christmas but I'll save that for another day! Well off to do a little punchin'....

Happy Trails to You....Ginger

1 comment:

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Ginger I went to go and look for the ebay auction and that buyer name would not come up. Can you post a link. Thanks JoEllen