Friday, May 16, 2008

Thank Goodness It's Friday!


Well it sure is too nice of a day to have to go to work. I would just as soon be home sitting on the porch watching the hummingbirds or pulling weeds from my flowerbeds. Yes there are weeds in the flowerbeds...uugghh!
They will have to stay put for a little longer because duty calls and off to work we go. My sister Sherry usually fills in for me when I am keeping Sloan but her lil'girl Megan is "gradulating" as she calls it kindergarten today! Congratulations to Megan and my other niece Maggie for "gradulating" today!

Grandpa is busy teaching Sloan the ropes on how to build a trailer. He loves to sit on top of grandpa's desk and kick all the papers. Now for a look into the welding shop. A little FYI....I actually know how to weld but don't do it anymore. Got me a pacemaker and those lil' welding machines just zap the power right out of those pacer batteries. I'll just stick to stitching....



Danny and the guys stay busy all day long.

Our son~in~law "JJ" works outside most days...wiring trailers, flooring, and moving stuff around.




Sloan is wiped out. It's been a busy day for a little boy.

Happy Trails....Ginger

No comments: