Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


We had a day filled with fun and lots of work on Saturday. For mother's day my 3 sisters along with their familes and my family met at my Mom and Dad's and painted their house trim and porch. We also trimmed up a lot of trees and by the end of the day everyone was exhausted but oh the rewards! Happy Mother's day...Mom we love ya!


Dad was in on doing some mending.


Sisters "Sherry and Jane" taking care of business!


My youngest sister "Bobbie" was busy getting the house trim ready to paint.




My three youngest nieces Maggie, Megan, and Mandy Jo. These 3 little gals find fun wherever they go. Oh to be young again!


John took care of some of the bigger limbs for us.


Wyatt and Erin hauled lots of loads. My niece Erin out did the boys by far. She carted load after load of limbs.
I bet we all sleep well tonight of course I plan to take 2 tylenol, rub on the arthritis cream and hit the hay! Hope each of you have an enjoyable Mother's day with family and friends.

Happy Trails.....Ginger

No comments: