Friday, January 20, 2017

Prairie Moon Primitives Classes

 
I am going to be offering several classes this year and hosting some teachers as well. 
 
I'll be updating all the different things we will be offering on my facebook page
 
We will have Wool Applique
Beginner Rug Hooking
Locker Hooked Rugs
Pleachet Rugs
Basket Weaving
Needle Punch
Oxford Rug Punch
Piecing Quilts
Machine Quilting
Jewelry Making
 
plus lots of retreats for all sorts of fun fibers
 
It looks to be a year filled with friends old and new
Laughter
Memories
and so very much to be thankful for and treasure!
 
 
Life is but a whisper so enjoy each day!
 
Happy Trails.....Ginger
 


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Only wish I lived closer so I could be there often. I fell in love with the shop at your Open House.

WoolenSails said...

Sounds like some fun classes, wish I lived closer.

Debbie