Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year 2015



As a New Year begins I have to say I am thankful for 2014.....
 
The days of our lives pass so quickly and we should take time and enjoy the many blessings and learn from the ups and downs we all have.
 
Some days are more enjoyable than others for all of us.  I'm very thankful for a Lord that sheds his grace on me.....family that brings so much joy to my life, friends that are silver and gold, and to live in the great USA.
 
My friend Cyndi of Ivy Jean's Ozark Farmstead who I met this last June designed and punched this fun oxford punch piece.  She has been punching only for a short time and I think she did a fantastic job.  She owns and operates a small family farm where she host retreats for quilting, rug hooking, scrapbooking, weddings and lots more!  She is one sweet gal that makes her farm a fun place to visit!
 
 
I have a lot of things planned for this year the good Lord willing.....
I hope to share them with you in the upcoming days.
It is a dream that I have had for so long and it seems it is finally coming true ♥
 
Wishing you and your family a Happy, Healthy,  and Joyous New Year
 
Happy Trails.....Ginger
 
 

4 comments:

Saundra said...

What a lovely and reflective post. Hoping you accomplish all your goals and enjoy the journey. I'll visit Cyndi's link next......

primitivebettys said...

Happy New Year! The best of blessings for you and your family!

That is a very sweet rug! I'm looking forward to doing more Oxford Punching too!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Anxious to hear about your dream! You are such a tease.
Happy New Year.
Hugs :)
Lauren

annie said...

happy new year!
yes, thankful for ~~~grace~~~!
love her punched piece!