Friday, May 9, 2014

Scissor and Hook Holders



Small little needle punches don't take too long to make and I thought I would make these into scissor and hook holders to go on rug hooking frames.  Having a pacemaker makes it a bit challenging when working with strong magnets.  So the last bit of hand sewing once I put the magnets inside had to be done at arm's length.  I think this may be enough for awhile on to something else!



I drew a really simple house onto monks cloth and then you will see I changed the house up a bit....to a log cabin.  With lots of different sizes of oxford punch needles I tried all kinds of fibers....wool, wool yarns thick and thin, and some polyester.





This will make a fun little chairpad that was quick and easy.  Something you can finish in one evening.

Wishing each of you a fun packed Friday!   Mine will be spent with the grandkiddos :)

Happy Trails.....Ginger

2 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

These are wonderful...you clever girl!
Have a great weekend,
Robyn

primitivebettys said...

You have so much creativity & energy!!!