Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cabins, Sunflowers, Worms and Kiddos!


I love log cabins and would love to have a little one off in the woods.  So I punched a little one surrounded by sunflowers :)


Look at all these colorful yarn worms :)  They are going into a scrappy project or two!  Oxford punch makes it easy to get some projects made up fast :)


Of course I had to add a picture of the kiddos....Eva Mae loves her lil sis Betty Rae and gives her lots of kisses throughout the day.  Sloan is very protective of his little cousins and thinks of them as his lil' sisters.  

I do have a special request .....Miss Betty  is growing and gaining weight but has a couple of heart issues and we are certainly hoping and praying that it is minor and will heal up on it's own.  She will be visiting a pediatric cardiologist to get a good check over.....please say a prayer for her and her family I would greatly appreciate it.  I know God hears each and every prayer.


Happy Trails......Ginger

12 comments:

Three Sheep Studio said...

I certainly will pray for Miss Betty. Beautiful pic of your Grand Babies ;)
Loving the colors in your log cabin !
Rose

denise said...

love the cabin and sunflowers! poor Betty.will keep her in my prayers.

Unknown said...

love sunflowers....and prayers said for the cute baby and family!

Country Whispers said...

I too would love to have a little cabin in the woods! Love your punch of one. I will keep Miss Betty in my prayers.

woollylottrugs said...

Oh my gosh Sloan is getting sooooo big. And the girls are just beautiful. Sending prayers for Miss Betty. Love your cabin, I could live in there!!

hugs
cyndi

WoolenSails said...

I love your cabin in the flowers, really nice piece. I have a rug punch too and need to try some small designs so I can fit them on my regular frame.

Prayers coming Betty's way, hard to see a sweet little baby have to grow through that.

Debbie

cucki said...

Aww sweet kids..very pretty photo :)
Love the log cabin ..I so much wanted to live in too..
Big hugs and love x

Jacqueline said...

I too believe in the power of prayer and will add her to mine.

primitivebettys said...

I have been praying and will continue to. <3 They are all so precious!

Myra said...

I'll be praying for precious Miss Betty and her family, Ginger.

Maria said...

Will do Ginger! She is such a little sweetie. Maria

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

Prayers raised, for sure, and for all of you, especially, Miss Betty Rae! Have fun at your summer Workshop!