Friday, March 22, 2013

Little Hooked Chair Pads

 
I've been making some little hooked chair pads.  Small enough to go in little rocking chairs.  I have my kiddo's rocking chairs from when they were little.  Perfect little places for the grandkiddo's to sit when they come over.
I'm making up a few extra.... They measure 9 inches across before binding. 

 
This spiral was was inspired by Karen at PrimitiveSpirit if you haven't stopped by her blog you are missing out.  She is always busy working on something wonderful.
 
Just a quick thank you to all that stop by for a  glimpse into what is happening around the farm.  It has been a blessing to have so many stop by!
 
Happy Trails....Ginger
 
 

10 comments:

cucki said...

Wow it is looking so sweet..
Big hugs x

Raymond Homestead said...

Those will be so cute in little chairs! I sure hope someday I will be able to learn how to hook!

mg said...

Bellissimi !!! Complimenti !!
Monica.

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful chair pads, they are fun to do.

Debbie

primitivebettys said...

More hooked treasures!

Three Sheep Studio said...

I love these little chair pads.
What a clever idea.
I am sure each grandchild thinks theirs is very special !
Rose

jody said...

Love the idea of lil chair pads! How cute! Love the patterns and colors too! Enjoy!

moosecraft said...

Cute little chairpads! I always love flowers and I keep meaning to hook one of those spirals..

Unknown said...

please show us when you finish, this is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I will find time to hook...soon!..thanks for visiting my blog!...happy hooking.
~Ronda