Monday, September 10, 2012

September Days!


I had a wonderful weekend. Pati Jane and I took a little road trip and stopped to visit Betty and Robin. Just love visiting with these two wonderful gals. Betty and Robin have the most wonderful booth of goodies in a little shop in Emporia, KS. I don't know if I can part with any of my treasures I came home with. Sloan absolutely loves the orange chair she featured in her blog with the cat and pumpkin garland....he now thinks it's his!

We then made our way to Warsaw, Mo for the Saltbox Primitive Woolens hook~in. Believe it or not I didn't bring a camera. What was I thinking???? Lots of great rugs and some really awesome vendors.

I did finish my white Jack O'Lantern and will be making a pattern out of it in the next few days. I still want to hook up a chair pad. He was a fun one to make.





While Pati and I were on our weekend trip I began this piece and found an unusual item to put it on. Now to get that background finished!




Eva Mae is a little over 4 months old and is trying to get a tooth. Lots of drool and chewing on things. Sloan loves for her to be here after he gets out of school. He has been very helpful keeping her entertained.



I just love those soft baby hands!




Happy Trails.....Ginger

8 comments:

Trace4J said...

Just beautiful.
Love the colors and most of all your sweeties.
They are both growing.
Hugs & JOY
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

primitivebettys said...

Eva Mae and Sloan look so much alike! An ya know... I can see MoMo's eyes in both of them! :-)

It was wonderful to see you & PatiJane! I so wish we lived closer so we could see each other more often... but I do think it is our turn to make a trip to see you!

Love your new works & I'm so happy Sloan likes the chair!

moosecraft said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! From pumpkins to grandkids.... it's all good! :-)

Farm Girl said...

What a nice weekend. She is growing to be such a big girl and I am sure Sloane is the best little helper.

WoolenSails said...

It was nice that you took the time to go visit the girls and fun to see them in person.

Debbie

Raymond Homestead said...

Such a cute picture of Sloan and Eva!
Love the white pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

These little ones are so precious. Sloan is such a good cousin.

The Eveningstitcher said...

Ginger..those babies are sooooo sweet!!! Could just give them both a squeeze How fun is that getting to visit with Betty! I'll bet their booth is stocked full of goodies..and then a hook-in?? How wonderful of a day you had!!