Thursday, May 31, 2012

Grandkiddo's and Movie Stars!


Yes....Life is certainly good! It's all in what you do with it. We all have our days where things just don't go right but you got to plant a smile on your face, dust off the seat of your pants and get up and try again!



Little Eva Mae came over to spend the day so her Mommy could go back to work. Oh her mommy works for us so it makes it quite nice that she can come over to the house for lunch and see her for an hour or so in between the work day. Sloan is very protective of her and has been sorting through the toy box to find her soft toys to play with. It's hard to believe she has already turned 1 month old. She began rolling over at 3 weeks so I expect she will be one busy gal in a few blinks of an eye!



I'm not quite sure where this boy comes up with all his information but as I was dropping him off at his house this evening he informed me that this is how movie stars look when they wear sunglasses! Now you know the rest of the story.

Happy Trails.....Ginger

9 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Could I get his autograph? I'm pretty sure he is onto someting! lol :-)

Trace4J said...

What beautiful Granny Blessings.
And new treasured memories.
You are blessed friend.
Hugs & JOY
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

WoolenSails said...

Have you ever seen the shirts that have the life is good saying? I love those and get them for Bill, fun shirts to wear. Today life is not good, but could be worse, lol. Our pipe busted so had to have them shut us off in the middle of the night and now a plumber is here to see what we need fixed, looks like an expensive job, ugh.

Debbie

Farm Girl said...

Cute pictures and that is one smart boy. Oh the things they observe.
I can't believe how fast Eva is growing.

mdgtjulie said...

That's just awesome Ginger. Don't you love the ideas they get in their heads, lol. Both kids are cute as can be!!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Adorable!
Robyn

Joanne said...

Sweet pic of Eva Mae and Sloan! Oh that Sloan must keep you stitches everyday - he's a character for sure!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Oh sooo cute. I have enjoyed watching Sloan grow up, and I hope we get to see Eva transform too :)

okienurse said...

Oh Momo I am so envious those babies are so sweet. I think Sloan is on to something...love the glove...reminds me of someone famous too! Still no word on Heathers situation...
Vickie