Monday, November 7, 2011

Buried beneath....



Buried beneath all this stuff is a rug hook...surely! No the earthquake didn't shake all this loose! I'm terrible about waiting until the last minute to get things together. Oh just have a craft show to be at this weekend but no cause for alarm it's just going to be one of those weeks where I need to get busy and finish a bunch of things and hey if I don't it is what it is!



Tonight I will find that hook and some wool and pull a few loops it's been way too long! Homemade chicken pot pie for supper and rug hooking couldn't ask for a better evening.

Oops and I forgot that I was going to have a giveaway so I'll see what I can come up with this week so check back soon!

Happy Trails...Ginger

4 comments:

patijane's primitives said...

Well, I'm not ready for the craft show either. Working on stuff but like you said it is what is. No worries((-: See ya tomorrow at rughooking.

primitivebettys said...

You &Patijane do so much... and do so much so well! You will do wonderfully at the show!

Claudine said...

Bon courage ! Bisous et bon mardi

moosecraft said...

It all looks wonderful to me!!! I'm still wishing I could stop by your booth and say Hi (and shop too!) lol! Chicken pot pie....mmmmmmm... my favorite!