Thursday, January 14, 2010

On The Job Training



I've had a lil' one with me at work this afternoon and he quickly gets bored staying in an office. I must admit I do too. So we just take a lil' walk over to feed the goats.



He sure isn't scared one lil' bit. He would like to get right in the pen with them but when they are eating horns seem to go flying in every direction for food.



He would rather be outside working with the "guys" so he has talked his PaPa into helping him for a little while...who can deny a face like that?

5 comments:

basketsnprims said...

What a cutie!
Pam

primitivebettys said...

He does look like a GREAT helper! :)

moosecraft said...

Oh such a cutie! He's a very serious worker! Hugs!

WoolenSails said...

He is so cute and of course he wants to help the big guys;)

Debbie

Terry said...

I don't think there is anybody who could deny that sweet face!
I love that second picture!
Thanks for helping Teri, and for the video link to help us with rug hooking.

Have a great weekend!
Terry