Sunday, August 16, 2009

DeCluttering The Sewing Room



Slowly but surely I am decluttering the sewing room. My crafting habits change throughout the years. I had a great passion for making quilts at one time and still plan to make a few more in the future. Goodness knows I don't need over 100 quilting books...yes I said one hundred!!!
So I began a new blog and listed tons of them there to offer on to someone who might get a bit of joy out of them at a very huge savings. So if you have time just pop over to Happy Trails Primitives and have a look.

You can email me at gsjackson1962@yahoo.com if you find something that you would like.

Hope you have enjoyed your weekend and that the coming up week will have many blessings in store for you.

Happy Trails....Ginger

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Ginger - isn't it amazing how we all of sudden have that many books or whatever - hardly seems possible! You will make many people happy with selling your books so cheap! Good luck! joanne

Juanita said...

Ginger,
I am in need of decluttering my craft supplies. I have so much unfinished crafts and need to go ahead and do them! Hope you have a blessed day!
Juanita