Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cool Summer Day!



I had great plans to stay home all day but it just wasn't to be. Had to go help Danny this morning but I managed to spend the afternoon at home. The whirling of the washing machine was a pleasant sound just because it meant I was home! My niece "Megan" came for the afternoon and kept busy playing with Daisy and playing games, coloring, and watching a little TV. We did make a trip around the farm on the cart to see the pond and the cows.

Hopefully she will come back soon when it's not so muddy and we will go fishing together.




It was a nice cool day just perfect for being outside even though it was a bit wet. I am finding that I'm having to fill the feeders for the hummingbirds often as we have many visitors.



The flowers are all coming into bloom.


I do like this groundcover it has tiny daisy flowers and they look so dainty! I'm hoping they will soon cover over the bed they are planted in.

Happy Trails....Ginger

3 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Good to hear you had a bit of time at home today! Your flowers & niece are beautiful. :)

WoolenSails said...

I was walking around my yard today and loved smelling the scents from all the blooms. I tried weeding out an area I want to plant more flowers in, but too much for my back.

Debbie

WoolenSails said...

I was walking around my yard today and loved smelling the scents from all the blooms. I tried weeding out an area I want to plant more flowers in, but too much for my back.

Debbie