Saturday, November 15, 2008

~*Sock It To Me*~


I have always been just a tad bit crazy when it comes to doing things....let's just say if your gonna do it you might as well do it right except for I have the hardest time keeping my sewing room clean.

Well as my daughter rolled her eyes and just shook her head I opened up a lil' shop over at Country Fried Primitives. Once a month I hope to do a few different little things.

These two little monkey's Dot and Spanky can be found over there. I need to finish up some of these UFO's of quilts that just lack the binding, embroideried pillowcases, and maybe even a few painted items.

Now remember tomorrow night is the drawing for the Welcome Snowman and then be sure and check back a few days after that because I've been gathering up some goodies I'm sure you'll love!

Happy Trails....Ginger

3 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

What a great little shop! I love it and its name.

And let me tell you, someone is going to very happy to get that darling monkey couple for Christmas. They are sooooo cute! I love their lips. LOL

I intend to post about the giveaway I won right here. Do you mind if I post your monkey photo too, and tell folks where they can find them?

Blessings,
Lea

craftingaplenty said...

Hi, I love the monkeys. Thanks for the help. Also how did you get the music thing on your blog? I know I have to create a playlist but how do I get it on my blog? twgless(loretta)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I absolutely adore these monkeys!