Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Don't You Hear The Whistle Blowin'.....


I've been workin' on the railroad,
All the live long day.


I've been workin' on the railroad,
Just to pass the time away.


Don't you hear the whistle blowing?
Rise up so early in the morn.



Don't you hear the captain shouting
"Sloan, blow your horn?"

You just never know what this little boy is up to each day. He loves to try his hand at anything he can get his hands on! His moma sent him to work with his daddy this morning dressed in his working overalls. So we just had to make a little trip to a place not far from where we live that has a little red caboose right on Main Street.

I think Bullriding is in his near future....stay tuned!

Happy Trails to You....Ginger

4 comments:

Raggedy Angel said...

I just want to hug him! Beth

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Ginger, Too sweet! Now you'll have me singing that song all day lol.

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

OMG!! Ginger, what a cutie pie!! I bet he gets alot of kisses and hugs!!

primitivebettys said...

What a cutie!!!! :)