Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Water Colors and Woolley Nights!



Old habits are hard to break! I'm getting sleepy very sleepy....that's what I'm telling myself anyway :) There is a pillow in there calling my name and in a few minutes I'm going to go find it! It's hard to put down the paintbrush, pens, and......



the wool and hook! Started this rug from the scraps left in the bowl from the previous rug.

I'll be picking up a paintbrush and roller later....I'm trading out a couple nights of painting Miss Eva Mae's nursery in exchange for Jenn wrapping presents for me!

She is decorating with owls so it should be a "Hoot" to see what she has planned :)

Happy Trails...Ginger

8 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Where do you find all that energy? You are so talented... so good for us that you stay awake to create.

I love the baby's name. <3

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

I love both of your snowmen...especially the hooked mat. The colors are great!

moosecraft said...

I'm really loving all these snowmen! So happy!

annie said...

Wonderful artwork, love your hooking!

Jacque. said...

Every year I tell myself that I am going to start way ahead to avoid that last minute rush, but time always seems to run out. {sigh} I see you're keeping busy...love the rug!! Have fun painting.

Karen said...

I like what the snowman has to say about being back again some day.

TheCrankyCrow said...

I love both of your snowguys Ginger!! I swear - nobody paints or hooks happy quite like you do! But ugh - painting walls....I'd do lots of things before I'd do that! ;o) Have fun! Smiles & Wednesday Hugs ~ Robin

cucki said...

sweet painting..and lovely rug..i have a special place of snowman in my hearts..
love for you cucki xx