Sunday, December 4, 2011

An Empty Pipe~ Free Doodle



Well we all know smoking isn't good for you so Frosty enjoys an empty pipe! Drew up this lil' doodle just for the Holiday season. Feel free to right click and print it out. Use just Frosty or Santa or both!



Been doodling a little more using some hang tags and a couple of book marks.

I'm kind of itching to get back to the wool. I purchased a snowman pattern from Cathy over at the Orange Sink and I want to have it done before Christmas comes! So better pull out some wool and get busy!


Oh and a little funny story. Our grandson "Sloan" goes to MoMO's day out twice a week for a couple of hours and really loves playing with the other kids. Well he has informed me he has a "girlfriend" and tells us that she is the MOST BEAUTIFUL Woman in town and that she has really nice hair and good brains! Boy are we going to be in trouble when he is a teenager! Hope you got a chuckle.....I know we did!

Wishing each of you a warm and cozy week filled to the brim with Holiday Cheer :)

Happy Trails...Ginger

10 comments:

Cathy G. said...

Your doodling is so full of Christmas cheer! Love those tags!
That is the cutest thing I've heard from your grandson...... nice hair and good brains! LOL! Doesn't it make you wonder where they come up with some of the stuff they say?!! Yep! Better keep an eye on that boy!! LOL!
I hope you can start hooking the snowman rug.... finished by Christmas? It's good to have high goals!! I know you can do it!!!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Rugs and Pugs said...

Ginger ~
Out of the mouths of babes! That is one you will never forget so you can remind him what he said when he is a teenager...lol!
Love your doodles and your tags.
Snowman rug? I don't know how big it is, but at the rate you hook you should have no problems whatsoever.
Hugs :)
Lauren

moosecraft said...

Nice hair and good brains? :-) Sloan is such a sweetheart! Beautiful tags and bookmarks! I bought a snowman pattern from Cathy too.... I wonder if it is the same one? MMmmmm? I bet you reveal yours finished before I reveal mine even started! lol!

Jacque. said...

Love the doodling. And, that Sloan...how fun!!

Kim said...

LOL Yes, I think Sloan is going to grow up to be a chick magnet. Its starting already!! How cute is that!

primitivebettys said...

Cute doodles! And Sloan... oh Sloan! Love it!! :-)

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Love your doodle, thank you for sharing! Your gifts and talents are going to take you someplace magical Ginger. I feel you will be using them in the near future for something brand new! Keep it up, never stop creating :)

WoolenSails said...

I need to get moving and finish up my christmas things. Fun doodle, but if I try to do one more thing, I will go nuts, lol.

Debbie

cucki said...

i love those tags so much..so cuteeeeeeeee
your grandson is very sweet..
i am sure you can do it..you can finish the snowman rug by christmas..all my fairy wishes are with you..
keep well and happy hooking xx

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love your doodles....those tags and book marks are so charming! Well, glad that Sloan has the sense to go for the the most beautiful woman in town and one who has good brains! Let's hope he doesn't forget the latter part down the road! Too, too, funny....Happy Monday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin