Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Doodling



I wish I had taken the opportunity to take classes in Art while in High School but my head was stuck in the clouds drooling over a certain guy which I just happened to marry! My head is still stuck in the clouds most days and yes I still drool occasionally but usually over wool, art supplies, fabric, yarn, and yes still Danny! As always time goes on and with this new age of internet there is classes available any time of the day or NIGHT. So I've been trying out a little watercolor here and there who knows if it is right or wrong but I'm liking it.




I grabbed some large drawing paper and cut it down that someone gave to Sloan. He has to share too, right?



I've been making a little accordion card of sorts just for fun with some of my doodles . The lettering has been fun adds that little touch to things. I'm taking a class online just because! Here is the link if you would like to check it out!

Well I had a great time earlier today. Danny and I went to a craft show in Mustang, Ok and we met Pati there. Two of Danny's sisters had a booth there so it was a nice little visit. Of course I found a few things to buy for some guys and gals on my Christmas list! Then we were off to have lunch with Pati. A few more stops along the way and were back home and I've got the laundry going and the wool and hook is calling my name. Guess I better go pull a few loops!

Have a wonderful weekend and hope your Holiday season is MERRY and BRIGHT!

Happy Trails....Ginger

7 comments:

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

I love your doodles.... but then I always have~ My favorite detail (of many) is the smoke out the chimney spelling silent night~ You are so talented! I need to do some hooking again sometime soon. Have been cross stitching a little "Jesus birthday" piece for Livvie. ♥ Prairie Schooler Starry Night...

If you haven't seen it yet, google flying clownfish commercial! Livvie was so excited, that they had to call and share it. :)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Ginger ~
You've got talent!
Hugs :)
Lauren

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your doodles are wonderful works of art Ginger!! Like we didn't already know you were a talented artist - but, yikes - now a whole other medium! Love it! (I'm so seeing a greeting card line!) And wow - see that there are some posts of yours that I've missed - something's up with blogger - I'm not always seeing the updates on my dashboard.....Wishing you a wonderful tomorrow....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

cucki said...

wowwwwwwwww they are so beautiful..i love them so much.
have a lovely day dear xx

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What sweet art! I wish I could draw and paint like you! Enjoy your afternoon! ♥

patijane's primitives said...

Your doodles are awesome!!!! You never cease to amaze me with them. Love the lettering too. It really brings it all together. Have a great week!!!!

jennifer768 said...

You are a great doodler! Love them!Hugs,Jen