Monday, December 5, 2011

Just Chillin'



You just never know what "creature" may be lurking in my wooley worms! Just started my "Mr. Chill" Rug this morning. Between the laundry, feeding one HUNGRY lil' boy, fixing lunch for the guys, doing a few dishes, I managed to get quite a bit done.



Off to do another load of laundry...It never ends does it! Oh well we have clothes to wear and warm food to eat, so I'm not complaining. Then it's back to a few loops, maybe a story or two for a soon to be sleepy boy (I can only hope) and then it will be time to fix supper and homemade coconut pie....mmhhh.

So how is your day been so far????

Happy Trails....Ginger

6 comments:

cucki said...

wow it is looking so beautiful..i love snowman so much..keep it up..great work :)

moosecraft said...

That's the one! Looking great too! Oh me oh my... if I could only hook at work! lol!

primitivebettys said...

Good golly girl!!! Share that energy! :-)

Cathy G. said...

Well THAT guy looks familiar! LOL! I'm likin' him Ginger!
I made another Primitive Santa today ( formerly known as Creepy)! LOL! Hope to get a couple of my new snowmen made tonight!
Hugs!
Cathy G

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow....are you a speed hooker or what?!!! You just started that?? Yikes....maybe I should give up hooking.... (Any coconut pie left???) ;o) Wishing you a great rest of the week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Ah, the joys of homemaking...you make it sounds so wonderful! Love your mat!