Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa's Grinning and I am Too!



Tis Christmas Eve and I'm thrilled to pieces that I was the very lucky winner of the "Grinning Santa" from Lori of Notforgotten Farm. He is just the sweetest guy and brings a smile everytime I look at it! Thank you Lori I'll treasure it always :)

Finally the packages are wrapped and under the tree. Sloan and I baked dozens and dozens of cookies to give out to the neighbors and a few old~time friends. Of course we had to have a few ourselves. I even found the lil' toot attached to my cookie jar with his handcuffs. He does love cookies!





We have a busy day ahead of us....a surprise for Danny's folks that we need to put together and then there is lots of cooking and still some cleaning to do. I'm hoping to add the movie It's a Wonderful life in there somewhere. I watch it every year and haven't seen it yet!

Wishing each of you a day filled with Christmas excitement.

Happy Trails.....Ginger

10 comments:

Claudine said...

Je vous souhaite de très bonnes fêtes. Bisous et à bientôt

Tam said...

Great picture, what nice memories

primitivebettys said...

Hand cuffed to the Cooke jar? LOL. Oh what agony! Ha ha

Merry Christmas to you & your loving family, Ginger! <3

Jacque. said...

A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to you and yours!

The Rusty Thimble said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Ginger, Love the grinning Santa congrats on winning him

Brenda

moosecraft said...

Congrats on winning Lori's painting! Sloan is very silly handcuffing himself to the cookie jar! :-) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Rachel said...

Sloan is too cute with his handcuffs on the cookie jar! *love it!* I hope you & your family have a wonderful Christmas!

cindy said...

Hope you have a great Christmas Ginger! I so love reading your blog, you inspire me with all that you accomplish! I am hoping to get time to watch It's a Wonderful Life today too, my all time favorite! Merry Christmas!! Cindy

Rugs and Pugs said...

Ginger ~
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Love the pic of Sloan.
You were so lucky to have won Lori's Santa but I'm sure it could not have gone to a better home!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Unknown said...

That Sloan has the right idea, staying close to the cookie jar. Gotta love his thinking.
Merry Christmas