Saturday, December 10, 2011

Treasures and More Treasures!


What a load of treasures I received this week. Chelle sent me these most beautifully stitched ornies, pocket filled with wool and lovely embroidery flosses. We have a secret santa gift exchange on our eBay group "AAPG" or otherwise known as USAPRIM on ebay. She stitched up each of these pieces and with having 2 active boys I'm not sure where she found the time but I'm so glad she did. I just LOVE each and every detail she put into it. I feel very blessed to have her hand~stitched goodies. Thank you Chelle I shall treasure them always.





Then on Thursday evening I went into Purcell to attend the annual Christmas parade and met a good friend for supper. She gave me these wonderful smelling lotions that will feel so good throughout the winter months. Thank you Teresa for the wonderful evening of catching up.







Pati Jane
surprised me with these wonderful goodies she handmade. She puts her heart into all she does. The old cheesebox with the greenery, lights, Gingerbread girl, and little ornaments are prim perfect.



Then if that wasn't enough this little pocket that she started back in February. It is a pattern by Primitive Betty. I had watched her start this project and work on it on and off. It is such a special gift. It was her first one using this kind of linen and I admire every stitch of it. What a blessing Pati has been in my life....she has truly become an addition to our family.



The gifts above were held by this wonderful primitive basket....I'm sure I'll find some goodies to go inside. Thank you so much Pati...

Well my heart is truly full not just by the giving of the gifts but by the thoughtfulness of each of you. You are all such dear friends and I'm truly blessed.

Happy Trails....Ginger

11 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Such beautifully done gifts from each of the girls. I know you will enjoy each one Ginger. Hugs, Lori

primitivebettys said...

Oh boy! Everything is so wonderful! :-) I love it all!!!

The Eveningstitcher said...

Ginger...I love those stitched pieces from Chelle! I have those patterns but have yet to stitch them up...beautiful!

Jacque. said...

Oh Ginger...lovely gifts from lovely people.

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Chelle's pieces are so pretty, and so is PatiJane's. Love to hear about the two of you. Such a sweet friendship. Love home made items. Great job Ladies!

moosecraft said...

Very beautiful gifts! All those stitches and talent! I can picture some fresh greens and Shiny Brite ornaments filling that antique basket! :-)

annie said...

Wonderful gifts, I'm glad you're been blessed!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow Ginger - those truly are some wonderful treasures!! All the stitching that went into those wonderful pieces from Chelle and Pati....You are blessed to have such wonderful people in your life. Wishing you a blessing-filled Sunday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

cucki said...

hello dear, truly everything is so beautiful and a big treasure..
so sweet stuff and i can feel it that everything is packed with lots of love for you.
keep well and have fun with them xx

Nettie said...

Hi Ginger ...great stuff from nice people ....it it very special during the season of giving...
Nettie

patijane's primitives said...

What wonderful gifts from Chelle!!! Such beautiful stitching!!!