Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Treasure and More From The Eureka Hook-In

I received this wonderful cross~stitch sampler from Betty of Primitivebetty's. Isn't absolutely beautiful and you should see the tiny detail. Her handwork just absolutely amazes me. If you own any of her pieces you know exactly what I'm talking about. Thank you so much Betty for making this special treasure just for me!



Thought I would share a few more rugs from the hook-in. Lots of great inspiration for all you rug hookers. It was fun to see the many different rugs and the way the finishes were done.

















Monday was filled with catching up on laundry and yard work. I'm hoping to find some time to catch up on what all of you have been up too!

Happy Trails....Ginger

1 comment:

primitivebettys said...

You are most welcome, Ginger. Thank you too for the beautiful quilt top. Thank you more for the wonderful friendship. :)

Smiles,

Betty