Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Sunday Evening!

Guess I've been thinking ahead to autumn days....falling crisp golden red leaves, pumpkins on the vine, marshmellows over a campfire, cool crisp days...

I dusted off the punchneedle and started a new lil' project. Can you guess what it's gonna be?



The An American Primitive Gathering Group has been doing a star retreat this weekend and I finished up this quick hand~hooked chair pad. I think it will be great with Independence Day being here in just a few days!




Check back soon I will be updating my Lemon Poppy Seed Shop this week and plan to list something on eBay.

Happy Trails....Ginger

7 comments:

Terri said...

Girl, we've barely ushered in summer and you're dreaming of fall???? I guess crafters have to, though, don't they? You need to work ahead one season, and I'm not very good at that!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Oooh, love your chair pad. Great job! And is that a cowboy in your punch needle?

WoolenSails said...

Looks like a cowboy to me. The chairpad is really beautiful, and that chair looks a lot like my old set. Does it have carving at the top?

Debbie

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Debbie~ The chair belonged to my Grandma but it doesn't have any carvings. I have two of them and they are quite old.

You gals guessed it right he is a cowboy. Got him all finished up just need to put on the backing.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love the chair pad and the cowboy...great work that you do!
Rondell

patijane's primitives said...

You have to be one of the busiest people I know. You just keep coming up with great pieces of needlepunch and rughook. I need that motivation bug to bite me. I did do some felted pincushions from my snippets. Turned out pretty good. Will post pictures later. Stay cool...

Unknown said...

That star is amazing!