Monday, June 1, 2009

Time For a Needle Punch Lesson!



Danny and I spent the day setting up a booth at a convention for the Oklahoma Pecan Growers Association. Glad I brought along a bit of needle work. For you that are doing the Primitive Sampler I'll have some new free doodles to share later this week just got to get my scanner back home for the patterns.

Today was mostly set up and a registration....and boy for a gal that likes to be busy it was too slow! I'm hoping tomorrow will be busy but if it's not I'm going armed with needle punch supplies and rug hooking. I might just talk Danny into a lesson on needle punch if it's slow.

Happy Trails...Ginger

2 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Danny does look like he needs a needle or hook in his hand! ;) Hope you get lots done today while waiting/working.

Smiles,

Betty

WoolenSails said...

I don't know, just can't picture Danny sitting with needle and thread, lol.

Debbie