Monday, June 15, 2009

Eureka Springs Hook-In



What a wonderful weekend Danny and I had visiting Eureka Springs this weekend. We enjoyed seeing the Passion Play on Friday night and then Saturday morning we went to the hook-in hosted by Vicki of Hogscald Holler. If you didn't get a chance to attend try to come next year you will have a wonderful time.

Here is just a sampling of a few of the rugs on display I'll try to share more tomorrow.








Me and Vicki just before I left for the day. Thanks so much Vicki for hosting such a wonderful show and hook-in.



Betty of Primitivebetty's and her sil Robin attended the show as well and had invited Danny and I back to where they were staying for supper. We enjoyed meeting their families and had such a great time! Betty gave me one of her cross~stitch samplers and it is absolutely beautiful. I'll have to share a picture as soon as I find just the right place for it. I'm such a lucky gal!



Happy Trails...Ginger

7 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Ginger, it was GREAT to see you again & finally meet Danny. He really is a charmer! :) Thank you so much for the beautiful quilt top too. I'll be sharing it on my blog soon. Trinity loves his new Spiderman towel & there is still some of the worm left. ;)

We have to plan to get together again soon!!!

Smiles,

Betty

Gayle said...

Looks like there was a good sized crowd! And I know you had fun, because that what ALWAYS happens when hookers gather. Can't wait to see your little cross stitch gift.

ShabbySheep said...

So sorry I couldn't attend this year. I know some of the Springfield girls went. We are meeting tomorrow night. Hope they took lots of pictures! Hopefully I'll be there next and as a vendor!
Thanks for the great pics.

ShabbySheep said...

Hi Ginger, I forgot to tell you to stop by my blog--I'm having a 100th post giveaway! Come and see me and sign up!
Sheri

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Looks like it was a grand time!! Love hook-ins.

WoolenSails said...

What fun you girls must have had. I would love to have been there, with Vicki teaching and the beautiful setting, must have been heaven.

Debbie

coinguyslady said...

Ginger,
I am so glad you came to the hook-in and I hope one-of-these day we can realy have some time to get to know each other.
Vicki