Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Primitive Hand Hooked Rug
Mr. Pennyworth



Even though it's been so hot here I've been finishing up a few rugs. Just got this fella done. He's a pattern I designed last year as a needle punch and he was fun to do as a hooked rug.

The heat looks as though it is here to stay and the only good thing about it is that you can hang clothes out on the line and they are dry in no time.

For those doing the primitive sampler I hope to have some more free doodles ready in a day or so.

Happy Trails...Ginger

6 comments:

ShabbySheep said...

Ginger, I love Mr. Pennyworth. It's hot here too! I'm already thinking about fall! Dyeing orange and purple woolens too!

primitivebettys said...

Mr. Pennyworth turned out so cute! He is such a cheerful fella! :) I enjoyed seeing him in person at the hooking. Your work is excellent my friend.

Smiles,

Betty

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love him!
Rondell

patijane's primitives said...

My Pennyworth looks so good. I think you are becoming addicted to rughooking. You do such a beautiful job. See you soon..

WoolenSails said...

He came out great, love it. Funny how now that it is hot, I take out my big rug, lol. I think I have it backwards;)

Debbie

sandrasc said...

Mr. Pennyworth is absolutely adorable. You really get with it on those rugs! Too bad I can't seem to have that much energy and perserverance. Wish some of your energy and talent would rub off on me. ;-) You are right about things drying quickly in this heat. I dyed some wool yesterday and it took it no time to dry outside on the drying rack. I, however, was totally wet with perspiration.YUK!
sc