Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day Weekend!

Reunion, Baby Shower, and Father's Day Supper all in one day but it can be done.
Today we gathered at my Great~Uncle and Aunt's house for a family reunion on my Mom's side. It's always a good time seeing each other and of course the food is always a treat.
Mom's brother made it in from California and she was very happy to get to visit with him.


Some of the family enjoying lots of wonderful dishes that everyone brought.



Dad ready for a little lunch.


I didn't stay long at the reunion we had a baby shower for my niece I needed to attend. So Jenn and I left early and enjoyed some time visiting with Danny's side of the family.



Danny's mom and our daughter Jenn.


If that wasn't enough to fill the day how about coming over to my house for supper. Jenn's in-laws enjoying the evening out on the porch.



A sandbox keeps the girls busy making castles.



Isn't my nephew a handsome guy!




Danny and my bil Steven enjoying talking about farming.



It was a day filled from start to finish but we enjoyed every minute of it. Hope you enjoy your weekend as well.

Happy Trails....Ginger

1 comment:

primitivebettys said...

It looks like you all had a great weekend of family fun! :)

Smiles,

Betty